Search our current job opportunities below.
The Credit Analysis & Adjudication Department has the primary responsibility of managing of managing credit analysis and adjudication process of the Bank, in addition to supervising loan related legal procedures and asset soundness. The main function of department is asset quality and the reduction of financial risks for the Bank.
The team is looking for a Credit Analysis & Adjudication Administrator, located at Head Office, to join the team. S/he will report directly to the Managers, CAA and assist the Managers and VP, Credit Analysis & Adjudication in general, in development, maintenance, approval coordination, reporting, and communication of all credit and credit related policies and procedures within the Bank.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare reports, approvals and documents in support of Department and Bank operations
- Prepare, review and follow up on legal instructions
- Update renewed or cancelled insurance policies
- Send renewal notices for maturing residential mortgages and assist in processing renewals as needed
- Register collateral and guarantor information on system
- Monitor mortgage broker’s referral fees
- Monitor Bank of Canada’s weekly R.M. Qualifying rates
- Other duties as required by Department
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting or a related field
- 1 to 2 years of work experience preferred, ideally in Canadian banking
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced word processing and computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Accuracy, attention to detail and follow through are must haves
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and to interact with all levels
- Ability to prioritize, perform well under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Strong collaboration and positive attitude are required
- Korean speaking preferred but not required
Application Deadline: October 29, 2021
Thank you to all applicants for your interest in this job opportunity, however we will only contact candidates selected to continue in the interview process.