Search our current job opportunities below.
The Advisor, IT Infrastructure & Security is responsible for management of all user accounts, and implementation and monitoring of all features and transactions associated with the IT systems and services. On a daily basis, the incumbent will report on operations and status of all components of the IT systems; for systems maintenance, analyze business requirements, make development planning and implement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- IT Infrastructure design, operation, and administration relating to Server, Storage, Network, etc.
- Operate and maintain activities related with IT Infrastructure (H/W, S/W, N/W)
- Set up and install IT terminals and peripherals for branch
- Support to improve IT Infrastructure’s stability, to protect customer’s information
- Implement security and control procedures to safeguard systems and information
- Execute IT trouble shooting and incident response in a timely manner
- Develop and update plans to management Disaster Recovery System
- Actively monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained
- Maintain and repair machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems
- Support various IT projects to upgrade IT systems and improve business environment
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 3 + years’ work experience in IT System design, operation, and optimization
- Knowledgeable of and experience with Server (Linux, Windows)/Network (Router, Switch, Firewall)/Security Software, Storage(e.g. EMC, HP), Programming languages (Shell Program)
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work experience in Banking industry is preferred
- Korean Speaking is preferred