Search our current job opportunities below.
Shinhan Bank Canada is a Federally Regulated Financial Institution which is wholly-owned subsidiary of Shinhan Bank Korea. Our doors opened in March 2009 and since that day we have been privileged to serve our communities. We have continued to grow our presence, with branches in North York, Mississauga, Thornhill and Coquitlam in British Columbia. Our ultimate goal is to help clients prosper through our expertise, create an environment where our people thrive and unlock their full career potential and enrich our communities.
The Credit Planning Administrator will provide administrative support to the Credit Planning Department in the planning and execution of loan products, policies and guidelines. This position assists in the administration, reporting and research of products and services in the market/financial services industry. Reporting to the Manager, Credit Planning, Credit Planning Administrator will support the collection, consolidation of specific Shinhan Bank business analysis.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Monitor the marketplace for changes in the industry and assist in the research, development and implementation of new loan products and services
- Support the review of mortgage loan policies, procedures, services, products and documentation in compliance with regulations and policies
- Assist with the preparation of written reports
- Support the Credit Planning team in researching and developing of new lending products
- Responsible for the administration needs of the department
- Support the team with any special projects
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business or Finance; or Diploma with equivalent experience in financial services or related fields
- 1-2 years of work experience preferred, ideally in related fields
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced word processing and computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Accuracy, attention to detail and follow through are must haves
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and to interact with all levels
- Ability to prioritize, perform well under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Collaboration and positive attitude are required
- Legally able to work in Canada
Thank you to all applicants for your interest in this job opportunity, however, we will only contact candidates selected to continue in the interview process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Daily COVID-19 Screening/ Work From Home on a rotational basis