Search our current job opportunities below.
Shinhan Bank Canada is a Federally Regulated Financial Institution which is wholly-owned subsidiary of Shinhan Bank Korea. Our doors opened in March 2009 and since that day we have been privileged to serve our communities. We have continued to grow our presence, with branches in North York, Mississauga, Thornhill and Coquitlam in British Columbia. Our ultimate goal is to help clients prosper through our expertise, create an environment where our people thrive and unlock their full career potential and enrich our communities.
Shinhan Bank Canada is looking to hire a full time Customer Service Representative to advance our Bank’s market position, financial growth and its presence in the community. The successful candidate is a strong relationship builder who is able to develop a rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve the relationship and advance our Bank’s presence in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively promote Shinhan Bank Canada’s products and services by listening to and identifying the needs of customers
- Resolve customer problems and concerns promptly, escalating issues as required
- Provide excellent service to customers to meet their day to day banking needs
- Complete financial transactions; deposits, withdrawals, bill payments, and other account transactions for customers accurately and efficiently
- Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and industry codes of conduct and with securities laws and regulations
- Manage on reserved cash through currencies possession of Notes and Coins, cash order and shipment, night deposit and brinks deposit
- 1+ years of experience in customer services/financial services
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and related experience is preferred
- Skilled in assessing new and existing customer’s needs, providing quality advice and recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build quality, long-term relationships with clients
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced word processing and computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated skills to effectively organize and prioritize high volume of work
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Ability to communicate both in English and Korean