Search our current job opportunities below.
We have ongoing opportunities for Customer Service Representative positions for our various Branches, located in: North York (ON), Mississauga (ON), Thornhill (ON) and Coquitlam (BC).
Shinhan Canada is looking to hire a full time Customer Service Representative to advance our Bank’s market position and financial growth, and advance Shinhan’s presence in the community. The successful candidate is a strong relationship builder they are able to develop a rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve the relationship and advance our Bank’s presence in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent service to customers to meet their day to day banking needs
- Complete financial transactions; deposits, withdrawals, bill payments, and other account transactions for customers accurately and efficiently
- Proactively promote Shinhan Bank’s products and services by listening to and identifying the needs of customers
- Resolve customer problems and concerns promptly, escalating issues as required
- 1 to 3 years of experience in financial services
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and related experience will be considered
- Customer service and cash handling experience
- Skilled in assessing new and existing customer’s needs, providing quality advice and recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build quality, long-term relationships with clients
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced word processing and computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated skills to effectively organize and prioritize high volume of work
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts including Saturdays
- Ability to communicate both in English and Korean
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Thank you to all applicants for your interest in this job opportunity, however we will only contact candidates selected to continue in the interview process.